Your Patient Centered Medical Home
A Patient Centered Medical Home ( PCMH) is a trusting partnership between a doctor
led health care team and an informed patient. It includes an agreement between the
doctor and the patient that acknowledges the role of each in a total health care
Mackinaw Trail Pediatrics is committed
to providing comprehensive, compassionate and personalized health care
to the children of Northern Michigan.
Mackinaw Trail Pediatrics
Your Patient-Centered Medical Home
As Your Medical Home We Will:
• Take care of your child when they are sick or
healthy and help them stay healthy.
• Help you plan your child's care and /or set goals
for care, now and in the future
• Talk with you about any testing or treatment that
your child needs.
• Work with you and other care providers to
You Can Make Care Better and Appointments
go well if you:
• Are prepared to share how your child is doing ( at
play, at school, sleep etc.)
• Write down and bring your main questions and
• Bring in at list of any other providers your child's
sees with their contact information.
• Ask for help in creating and sharing a complete
record of your child's care.