Our Nurses are available for phone
consultation throughout the day. To speak
with one of our nurses please leave a
message with our receptionist. Our nurses
return calls on a regular basis throughout the
If someone other than a parent is bringing
your child to an appointment we must have
written permission to see and treat your
child. This form is available at our office.
We also will be happy to mail or fax you
• We appreciate 24 hours notice if you need to cancel an appointment. Please
call to let us know if you are running a few minutes behind for a scheduled
appointment. We will try to accommodate your schedule.
Requests for medication refills may be
made by calling our main phone number,
following the prompts and leaving the
required information about your
prescription. Please allow at least
24 hours for completion of your
• Children are seen by appointment on Monday through Friday and
Saturday mornings. Saturday appointments are same day
appointments for sick children.
• We suggest that you schedule Well Child Exams several weeks in
advance. Please schedule sports physicals before the start of the
• We make every attempt to see sick children the same day.
• If you have more than one child that needs to be evaluated by a
provider, please schedule an appointment for each of them so that
your doctor can have adequate time to see each child.
• Please bring your insurance card to every visit.
• If you are a new patient please plan to be at our office 20 minutes before
your appointment to fill out new patient paperwork. We will be happy to mail
or fax you our registration packet to fill out prior to the visit. You can also
save time by printing out new patient paperwork by clicking the links above
and bringing it to your appointment.
• Someone from our office is available after hours for emergency consultations.
Please limit after hours calls to matters that cannot wait until regular business
hours. Requests for prescription refills and lab results should be made during
regular business hours.
Mackinaw Trail Pediatrics
Your Patient-Centered Medical Home
Consent for Care